Advice Enquiry Form

Who we work with

Our Advice Team can provide advice on Benefits, Housing and Debt issues to people with a mental health problem, who are Manchester City Council Residents.

If you live outside the Manchester City Council area, or you do not have a current mental health problem, we will not be able to offer you our service.

You can still submit an enquiry and we will try to provide details of an organisation that can help you.

About You

Please provide either a phone number or an email address, for us to contact you about your enquiry.

Your address
Are there days or times when it is better to contact you? Could somebody else answer the phone? Do you want us to talk to them on your behalf?
How can we help you?
Additional Monitoring